ORDER & DELiVER available.
- 9/29 - 6- 9pm - West 32 Soju, Chicken, & Beer
- 10/1 - 2-5pm - Soba & Sake with Mariko
- 10/3 - 2-4pm - Off-site: Sake tasting at Consul-General of Japan's Residence
- 10/4 - 4-9pm - Off-site: Gaijin x K&K World Sake Day
- 10/17 - 6-8pm - Fold & Sip: Halloween Workshop
- 10/21 - 3-6pm - Lakeview Roscoe Village: Beer Stroll
- 10/27 - 6-9pm - Fold & Sip: Halloween
Grab & Go or Sip & Chill
Our love of the Japanese convenience store (aka Konbini) and sharing some of our most memorable moments over a cold beer or refreshing wine led us to opening Konbini & Kanpai liquor store in Lakeview. At Konbini & Kanpai you can explore craft beers, wines, sakes, and non-alcoholic beverages available for an on-site sip & chill (price + corkage fee), grab & go, or order & deliver.
Don't you hate it when you have to commit to a 4- or 6-pack? We've got you covered with our currated selection where you can buy single serve cold beverages. Come stop by and get yourself, your family, and your friends a tasty beverage. Kanpai (cheers in Japanese)!
Location & Hours
- Monday - Thursday 12 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday - Saturday 12:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Monday - Thursday 12:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Friday - Saturday 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
About Konbini & Kanpai
Whether it’s an everyday family dinner, monumental milestone, or just making it to the end of a long day, tasty cold beers or sippable wines have been intertwined throughout our lives’ big and small celebrations. We remember the refreshing cider we had while apple picking in Michigan and discovering our love for Sauvignon Blanc wines during our three-week road trip around southern New Zealand. We wanted to combine these experiences with our love of the Japanese convenient store (aka Konbini) to create our friendly alchohol store in Lakeview -- a neighborhood we call home. Come stop by, say hi, and explore our craft beers, wines, sakes, and non-alcoholic beverage offerings! Organized by flavor so your taste buds or our knowledgeable staff can easily guide you. Kanpai (cheers in Japanese)!
“And” in hiragana (と) fits nicely in the ampersand (&); each has its own personality but works together as one similar to Konbini & Kanpai.